SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a very important aspect of web design and a key indicator of successful web traffic. There are many things you can do to enhance and successfully cultivate a good understanding of SEO to promote your website.
- Make sure your page has an informative, relevant
- Make sure your page has a
faviconset to an image.
- Pay close attention to the formatting of your page, including the detailed and specific use of text elements.
- Set up Metadata Elements
- Set up Twitter Metadata
- Set up OG tags
- Set up a Google Search Console account to monitor website traffic and adjust for better SEO. Follow the steps from Google.
- Find Google suggested keywords or use a third party, like HIKE SEO or keywordtool.io
- Create a Google Analytics account. Next, link your Google Analytics ID to your website. Learn more here.